- 2 cups watermelon pieces
- 3 kiwis, peeled and seeded
- 30 mint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon filtered water
- Blend the watermelon in a high speed blender on high for 30 seconds. Fill the bottom 2/3′s of each ice block mold with the watermelon. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Combine the kiwi, mint leaves and water in the high speed blender for a full minute or until the tiny pieces of mint have disappeared and the green color is vibrant and uniform.
- Fill the remaining space in each ice block mold with the mint mixture. Freeze until solid.